Note to New Members ×

Rossignol World Cup 184

David Kirk

Some time ago I bought this board to have something a bit shorter than my other boards and as a back up. I didn't end up using it very much but it has a very sweet ride and is wonderful for hard free carving. It's in very good shape with no damage and a fresh and accurate tune. It has a very nice base structure and just needs a fresh wax to be ready to ride. It's had very little and has a huge amount of life left in it and lots of camber. Here's the specs -

length - 184

nose - 232 mm

waist - 190 mm

tail - 230 mm

I'd like to get $275 got it with the buyer paying shipping from Bozeman, Montana 59715

Please let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to get you answers.

Dave

DSC_6944.jpg

DSC_6946.jpg

DSC_6951.jpg

I've been responding to interested parties by PM here on Bomber and have not heard anything back from anyone. This makes me wonder if the PM's are making to the recipients. If you've asked about this board and gotten no reply please email me directly and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Dave

info@kirkframeworks.com

• 7 months later...