Note to New Members ×

got my coiler. woohoo!

D-Sub

the "special matte finish" that board is gonna rip!

Coilers are really fun boards to push right up to your limits and are totally predictable the whole way

my Coilers I have not found the limits of yet, my legs give out first

have fun and ride the hell out of that thing

I still remember the day a saw a post of beloved D-Sub for the first time. I though, what a intelligent, nice and polite person this must be. --> prejudices, as I didn't know him at all. There is always such a lack of persons like him, so I'm so glad that he exists and that all my prejudices were nothing than the pure truth!!!

Guest rick ferguson

Come on randy, You know which one is holding the pen and who got tagged! If d-sub can't figure out to take the plastic protective coating off his board and thinks he's missing out on a glossy finish, how the hell do you think he could figure out to take the cap off a pen! I may make it to dinner with you guy's after I get done surfing, maybe hugh or jim may join as well, don't know.:D

D-Sub, looks like you've got a 'web-stalker'.

When did you 'whiz' in his Cherios ?

It's a shame, I checked his past posts, they seemed like they came from a pretty knowlegable source.

Full moon ? Oh well, such is the Internet I guess.

Guest rick ferguson

Randy, surf is PUMPING! Full moon session as well? Talked to hugh and it would be tight to make 6-6:30 tonight, but keep us updated when joel returns from portland and we can do the Tahoe carver's dinner #2. Hopefully with better news of joel's leg injury.:)