Note to New Members ×

Deeluxe Distributor?

Enzo

Just wondering if anyone has heard any news about the US Deeluxe distributor--Roces. At the beginning of the season they were experiencing some distribution issues/order delays.

Then, this weekend I was told by an owner of a local ski shop that Roces has completely dropped the Deeluxe hard boot line. :confused:

Anyone know what's going on?

Originally posted by CarvCanada

I'm pretty sure up in Montreal that a few stores stock them.

You could drive by and spend a while in Sainte Anne or Sugarloaf on the way home to try em out :)

There's a few stores in my area that stock them as well. In the past I've been able to get some ridiculously great deals on close-outs by special ordering through a local shop. It doesn't look like I'll be able to work my connections for deep discounts this year.

Since Bomber is distributing and retailing Deeluxes, I wonder....will prices eventually drop on boots?

Enzo, there's a shop in Hampton Falls that advertises DEELUXES on eBay all the time, and they also publish their 800 number for direct contact off eBay. They have a few of last years models, and also I noticed in the last week on their new listings that they have started to drop the prices a little on this years Indy and Suzuka. At the moment, the best deal is probably on the bright orange Indys right now. Have you tried the StartinGate at Stratton yet? I know they still have some limited sizes in the orange Indys too, but I cant remember how low those are now. I would have bought last years orange Indys from them but they didn't have my size so I ended up buying this years red ones.

Originally posted by CarvCanada

I'm pretty sure up in Montreal that a few stores stock them.

You could drive by and spend a while in Sainte Anne or Sugarloaf on the way home to try em out :)

Sharks has them in Laval (next to Montreal) and André Bouchard has them in Ste-Anne (just outside of Québec city).