Note to New Members ×

Burton Wind boots w/Burton Race Physics

JShort

Burton Wind boots (mondopoint 28.5) with Burton Race Physics step-in bindings.  I'd like to sell these ( boots/bindings) together if possible.  I purchased this stuff new and the set up has worked very well for me through the years.  I have a bunch of extra parts for both the boots and the bindings which should help alleviate the hassle of having to locate these hard-to-find items should you need to in the future.  Most all of the "extras" are brand new.  Everything shown in the pictures is included with this package.  The bindings include both the 4x4 and 3D discs.

The boots have Solomon liners that work but have seen better days.  There is duct tape in there not shown in the pictures.  The liners can be used, but I would recommend them to be replaced.

Asking $275 for everything.

boots1.jpg

boots2.jpg

boots3.jpg

boots4.jpg

boots5.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Probably too late, but @JShort do you happen to have the boot spare parts in the yellow circle (next to the black spring) still available? Screws and 'washers' for the fixation of inward lean on the boots. Desperately looking for these. Thanks! 

boots3.jpg.69e1c50e7d723790222d2f830c874e78.jpg

• 5 weeks later...