Note to New Members ×

Confused re:Thermoflex liners

kmartshopper

Can someone chime in and tell me if I understand this right?

:confused:

Indy's and suzuka's come with HPD liners.

Lemans & older xxxSB's come with the 'other' Deeluxe Thermoflex liner?

Has anyone used HPD liners in lemans's or 423SB's, or is this a no-no? I have narrow feet, and also don't want a terribly stiff boot, so I was going to try to go this route to use the SB shells with HPD liners (to better accomodate a large heel spur).

Thanks

________

AVANDIA LAWSUIT SETTLEMENTS

kmartshopper - Not sure-check the Bomber store. I ride HPDs w/my 224 boot. My understanding is that the HPD is for the higher (4-5 buckle) boot and the "Deeluxe" is for a lower (2-3 buckle) freecarve-type boot. The former SB423 (now Lemans) is a 4-buckle boot, so I believe that the HPD IS the call for that boot. Keep a look out at the Bomber store as those liners go on sale (Spring/Summer) for pretty reasonable (~$100.00). I love mine - mmm comfy and warm!

I just looked in the Raichle catalog. They supplied everything including the -22 series and up (-23, -24, -25) with the HPD lining. Only the -20 and -21 came from the factory with the CPD liners. This would indicate that the AF600 and 700 both have the HPD version liners, which are very comfortable anyway. Still, it's a personal choice as to which would work best, but a stiff boot with a sloppy liner would be worse than a softer boot with a stiff liner.