Note to New Members ×

WTB: 05 Volkl RT SL 163

Markman

M.Nash

Sent you an e-mail a couple of days ago. Interested in the 163 only. Pics not really necessary as long as it's an 05 (black with grey Volkl stripes on top sheet -- not the burning tiger skeleton).

Want to know how stiff or soft this particular stick is -- your impression of course.

Any dings to top or bottom?

Thanks,

Markman

Originally posted by M.Nash

Markman, check you're email .

Hi. If it doesn't work out with Arcangel, give Alpine Options a call.

I bought my last two RT SL decks from them (Really good 'leftover' pricing.) When last I was there, they don't carry alpine gear anymore, but they are a Volkl rep, and I was told they could order any Volkl alpine deck I wanted.

Telephone:802-583-1763

Email: alpineoptions@gmavt.net

TommyD - thanks for the heads up.

Arcangel - looking forward to hearing from you Friday. One question: where are you sourcing the boards? Volkl USA said they only imported 7 of the 163 RT SL's in this year (I'm guessing they all went to team racers) and Volkl in Europe said they are all out (according to the guys at Blue Tomato anyway). Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mike,

I'm still wanting to buy that 163 of yours. Please let me know the total $ and the address to send it to. I sent you an e-mail last week that I will pay $375 for the board and that shipping costed at $23.81 on the USPS website (air parcel post) -- so total should be $398.81. Please confirm.

Thanks,

Mark