Note to New Members ×

Sugarloaf Session-2/26-3/4

powdahbonz

The CANUSA clan is back for more! It's been awhile but we have assembled a great crew of riders and look forward to any others that want to come out and play. We will have Khahn, David, Stephane, Caroline, Hampton, Tabby, Mark Brown, Rob Alexander and myself plus Aaron, Dave Hamann, Jason Burrill, Nate Soucy and others TBD. We may have a guest visit from Martin from Wahini Boards in Campton NH. He builds tele boards and alpine boards(www.wahiniboards.com). Sent him a message to let him know that he could get some rider input on his alpine decks.

Monday, 2/27, meet at Superquad at 830am. If we miss you, plan on Skyline at 930am. If Skyline is on windhold for some reason, 930am at Superquad. Plan on every morning meeting at Superquad for 830am kickoff.

If you're in the neighborhood...

powdahbonz

FOGS!!!  lol, sharpen those edges.  Monday should be nice spring corn....

story for the my North East Season:  Missed every snow dump and hit every freeze/thaw cycle.  On the flip side I think i am getting better because of the "challenge condition".

Need to make sure I bring my big boy pants...
see you and the gang soon!!  can't wait in regardless what the mercury said.