Note to New Members ×

Mt Hood 2-16

P06781

We're moving to Bend. We decided that Sandy is a bit small for us, and Portland is a great town but too far from the chairlift. Our house will be 19 miles from the Pine Marten chair at Bachelor!

Have no fear, MHES will live on. Although if people are interested I might try to make it MB/HES with a couple days at Bachelor and a couple days at Hood, maybe move it to late April?

I was out last night, and was a little surprised to see Mt Hood Express wasn't running - just Daisy. Fortunately I was just out to try out the Catek Freerides I bought from lonerider. Thumbs up by the way - it had been over a year since I'd softbooted, being able to lift and cant is nice. Still going to hardboot 90% of the time though!

Anyhow I will probably be there for 1st chair tomorrow AM - 5/12 me if you are there.

Originally posted by www.oldsnowboards.com

Looking good Jim!!

Is that your new Madd??

Rode the 180cm allot this week. FUN!!

Carve hard, see ya all in a couple weeks!!

Try to leave some snowpack for me!!

Bryan

I rode my volkl rt not the madd yet ! Hopefully sometime soon I try the Madd.... Still need more snow . I scoped out the rocks last sunday on the mistral so I could avoid them.

I wish I could join you this weekend Mike but have to work till Tuesday. It was rather crowded last sunday with 1/2 of the NW up there to ski race. You should try and make it up this coming wednesday if you can.

Jim