Note to New Members ×

Bachelor on President's Day weekend?

Dan

Anyone going to be at Bachelor this weekend? I'll be there Saturday/Sunday - it'd be nice to ride together if anyone's up there.

D-Sub, how's coverage at Bachelor? Is there lots of dirt showing, or is it pretty decent?

Hope to see some other carvers this weekend!

oh..man...its not THAT bad! no dirt showing anywhere whatsoever.

coverage on groomed is 100% trustworthy. Off trail is still slightly sketchy so bring the rock board! I hiked the ridge today with someone (thanks Kevin!) and dropped down the back...ended up at NW lift...

HATE ridin softies, but man...got some good turns (in between dodgin rocks)

anyway...groomers are good. more snow slated for end of week, too.

definitely come down, man! hit up Mike T, too! I need some people to ride with fo sho!

Originally posted by D-Sub

oh..man...its not THAT bad! no dirt showing anywhere whatsoever.

coverage on groomed is 100% trustworthy.

Schweeet! Looks like I can finally bring out the Proton. I didn't think I'd ride anything except my rock board this season. I'll look forward to catching you on the hill this weekend - do you use a 2-way radio?

Thanks for the insider tips!

I won't be able to make it out this weekend, but definitely soon. I'm buying a place out there and will need to make quite a few trips in the near future, hopefully I can combine them with riding.

I'll be living just past the Mt Washington/Reed Market rotary off of Century Drive - 19 miles from the bottom of the Pine Parten chair :D Couldn't get much closer without living in a tent!