Note to New Members ×

Anybody bust loose this past wknd?

TEAMFUN

Sunday was even better up there. About 5-6" overnight - surprised the hell out of everyone. Got one of the first tracks down Standard - unbelievable. I had my Donek FC 171 and thought it would be a problem in the powder and chop but it rocked. Just kept up the speed and cut right through it!

Hope this snow keeps up - it was a tough early season.

Sunday was so good all I can remember about Saturday was the one bounce i took after overloading the nose and burying it in soft stuff. Sunday rocked all the way around. The Donek FC 185 was awesome, but that 171 you were on was just as good Cliff. Can't wait to follow those lines again!!

Still smiling,

Greg

where'd you guys get too on Sunday? Guess you knew I'd come looking for you !

Just kidding, but was hoping to hook up with you guys for a few runs, to be socialable !

Not to worry, I spent the day with PSR on Monday, so I won't be 'pestering' anyone for pointers / tips for a long time! He gave me 'plenty to digest', just can't wait for it to start to 'sink in' !

Do you plan on going to Okemo for the ECCS get together? I still owe you guys a beer for putting up with me the fist day, (but I ain't paying them NE prices !!) I'll bring a case for less than the price of a 6 pack!

Hope you got a ton of snow, it was Blizzard conditions from Stratton all the way down 87 to Hunter area, then changed to that other 4 letter word.

jp

I must have missed everyone this weekend! Oh well, I guess the expression is true "no friends on powder days". I was out both Saturday and Sunday, and all I can say is "phenomenal". I rode my Madd 158. Thought the chop might be tough, but it barrelled through everything. What an awesome weekend! I'm still grinning ear to ear.

jp1 - we rode North American, Tamarac, and Polar until it started getting crowded then the sun bowl - lower down easter was sick - must have done it 5-6 times - as was the supertrail. once things got too bumped up we did a nice easy meadow and ran the 6 pack until about 2. Where you riding a twin tip? I saw someone in hard boots on one.

no I was on a blue 180 Donek (the one you guys were eyeballing when you left the lodge) most of the day, I did break out the Volkl for a few runs at the end of the day.

Seen someone on a Madd a few times, she always waved, but never seen the plates until I was past, maybe Steph ?

Cheri and I were both out on Madds both Saturday and Sunday. We had way too much fun! Sorry I missed you guys last weekend. We did runs on Kidderbrook, Down Easter (top and bottom), Drifter (was absolutely unbelievable on Sunday), Liftline. We were everywhere. No crowds on Sunday, or maybe we just managed to stay away from them. We can only pray that conditions stay that good!

JP1

I see you have made friends with others and you say I have been ignoring you, "Well I wont be ignored Daniel" Just kidding. sounds like everyone had a good time up north while us PA shcmucks stood in lines down here. Making me salivate.

Cant wait til Friday BMES, 8:15 for first chairs. I have a conf call at 10am for about 30 minutes but I'll be ready to get back at it afterwards. Went this morning, a bit lumpy.

Later

Greg