Note to New Members ×

FS: Coiler BXFR 165

rjnakata

Coiler BXFR 165 [SOLD] [SOLD]

Coiler's Metal/Titinal Free Ride oriented Soft Boot BX board.  Delivered in March 2016, used for two days last season.  It rides as expected: fast, fun, edge hold, damp, responsive. Build quality is impeccable.  With things up in the air with titinal I'm grateful to get one of Bruce's creations, but I'm just not the soft boot carver I thought I would be...I may regret this...

165 x 25.5cm waist, VSR sidecut, made for a 180# rider.

Black Carbonium topsheet.  This has 0.030 Titinal.  Inserts are reinforced, 2 degree side edge w/ 0.5 base edge bevel.  One tiny imperfection at the back left edge of the topsheet and one very very light scratch on the base - otherwise perfect.

$620

PM or email me at rjnakata (at) aol (com)

01.JPG02.JPG03.JPG04.JPG

Edited by rjnakata

If I wasn't in NZ and didn't have a place in BVs build list I would be all over this. I had an old stiff Avalanche (retired) that was great fun as an all mountain carver in hard boots that this Coiler would make a great replacement for. Have you ridden the Coiler in your hard boots? I would second the idea you may regret selling one of Bruce's works of art.