Note to New Members ×

Sold my whole quiver except one (which I'm keeping). THANK YOU GUYS!

Sisu

Madd with TDs and sims are sold. 9/21/16. Thanks guys!
Coiler, Catek Bindings, and F2 are sold 10/1/16. Thanks guys!
HOT 162 Sold 10/2. Thanks!

HOT 156 Sold. Thanks!

Keeping the Prior.

It's finally time to sell all my treasures. I love every one of these, but they haven't seen snow since I got married 17 years ago. The Prior WCR 176 and the Coiler Purerace 184 I had custom made when I racing GS. The Madd SG170 was my favorite all around ride by far, The Sims Burner 197 was only ridden a few times just for the craziness of it. The Hot Blast 162 was an awesome slalom board, and the smaller Hot Blast 156 and the F2 Speedstr GTS 154 are my wife's (she's OK with me listing them, she has two more...). The Catek bindings are for sale, and I'll throw in all the extra Catek parts I have (leftover from a disassembled set that lost some parts over the years). I'd like to keep the TDs but will sell them too if the price is right. I will provide as many pictures and answer as many questions as you like about any that you're interested in.  If I need to break them up into individual posts, I'd like to see which are worth my time to do so with before I do... Thanks!

Quiver1.jpg

quiver2.jpg

Quiver3.jpg

Edited by Sisu
All sold

Scratch that, Buyer backed out due to finding a deal on another board he's buying from someone else...

All boards still available including the Madd that everyone seems to want...

If you made an offer I declined after accepting that one, let me know if you're still interested.

Please make any offer you think is fair on any of these. I'd really like to see them go and I'd rather you get a good deal than back out after making an offer...

Thanks!

Just some detail on the Prior. Pencil under the glossy top coat. Talked to Chris over the phone about what I wanted in the mid nineties, and he made this board for me. Not sure what, if anything is different from the other WCRs made by prior at the time. But I know he made this one himself, and that made it awesome for me at the time! :) The Coiler is custom as well, Had a much longer conversation with Bruce about that one, and had a couple MM of extra camber and a few other tweaks to hold an edge better on our east coast ice... No signature on that one though, He just carved my name and some info into the sidewall above the edge...

P9200037.JPG

P9200039.JPG

Edited by Sisu
added picture

7 hours ago, Pilot10010 said:

Yes. I'll take the 156. I am at zip code 10075. Please let me know how much shipping is and where to PayPal you.

All the other boards I shipped in the last two weeks cost between $15 and $35 plus a couple dollars for packing materials. $75 for the board plus $20 shipping makes $95 total. If shipping is less I'll PayPal you back the difference, if more it's on me. My PayPal is QuixoticSisu at live. Com

Thank you,

Douglas