Note to New Members ×

Wanted - TD3 Sidewinder - Any Configuration

affectivechiro

Wanted - TD3 Sidewinders in any configuration. Let me help you upgrade to the new Sidewinder Limited's! - I will consider any $$ offers for your used TD3 Sidewinders.

I just purchased my first hard boot board last week, a Prior ATV. It turns out the same board has been passed around this forum by members 3 times before my turn. I've never had a board with a history before. Now It needs some forgiving plates.

dr.adlam at yahoo dot com

Edited by affectivechiro

Welcome to the forums/ Bomber and to hard boots!

I am pretty sure I have still got a set from when I did a comparison last season. Let me see if I can find them, they may be up the mountain still at my brothers.

Edit:

Ok, I found most of it, I am just missing one cant disk right now which is with my other stuff. Once I get it I will have it too making it a complete set with all hardware included.
You will notice one of the toe bails is backwards as I was doing a comparison for small boot fitment. I can switch it around too if you are interested in them. Send me a PM if you are interested/ want more info or pics.

20160828_213332.jpg

Edited by AcousticBoarder