Note to New Members ×

Coiler monster v2 184

Habs2c

Coiler monster v2 built at the end of 2015. 184 cm long and 21 at the waist. Vsr13/15/14. Nice all mountain board for big guys and/or big mountain....made for a 185lbs person. In pristine condition. Used maybe 10 times. Easy to ride board despite the lenght.

Master bruce code. T184 MV2 016 CL 6.2 +8. 750 canadian pesos + shipping. Paypal gift. Bindings not included....post-5501-0-81420400-1457537771_thumb.jppost-5501-0-00586500-1457537819_thumb.jppost-5501-0-72131700-1457537844_thumb.jp

Edited by Habs2c

I have this same board and flex in 21.5 W. I'm 215lbs and this is a great board for me in hero to softer snow. When you start to dig in in softer snow it doesn't want to throw you foward. Bruce says the longer Monsters also have a wide weight range. I also agree it is an easy / forgiving board to ride, especially if you have a little room to roam.

I just sent the bucks. I am very much  looking forward to riding this board.

digger jr, no worries! I'm sure this thing will be an eye opener about riding Big boards.

And I'm psyched to get it on the mountain!

Edited by boardguru

I have this in a 188(MONSTAH) it is very forgiving for its size loves, the soft snow my go to spring board. Then just wait til you go back to your shorter boards, I look at it as each board you ride teaches you something new that you can carry over to all your other boards. Why do I have so many boards...cause there all fun!!!

• 2 weeks later...