Note to New Members ×

4 freeride boards and a slalom

Jon Dahl

I have 5 boards for sale. 185 Glissade Big Gun, 171 Steepwater Plow, 160 Tomahawk SL, 159 Madd Freeride, and a 159 Stepchild OG Powder custom cut swallowtail. I have $260 in the Glissade, will sell for $260 plus shipping lower 48 only. The Steepwater I will sell for $175 shipped lower 48. The Tomahawk slalom $150 shipped lower 48. The Madd may be spoken for already-$75 bucks plus shipping again lower 48. The Stepchild swallowtail was an experiment that would work great for a lighter (120lbs-150lbs) that I added a set of front binding inserts that require short screws to use. $125 shipped lower 48? seems fair. Be aware that I'm in a high stress lots of hours workplace and will ship as fast as I receive payment-however be patient on me responding here as daytime is all taken and I will respond at night. Thanks for looking! My preferred payment is U.S.P.S. postal money order-and I can deliver/meet up from north Seattle area to the Canadian border.

post-34-0-11612900-1456113120_thumb.jpg

post-34-0-13033700-1456113217_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jon Dahl

I have $260 in the Glissade, will sell for $260 plus shipping lower 48 only.

Hopefully someone jumps on your Glissade. The big ones are getting more and more difficult to find. It took me about two years of near-constant web scouring to turn up a 195 and 185 with sellers willing to ship. Fun boards!

Dragonrider, Madd is available, PM/email me to discuss. Pilot, the Tomahawk is too stiff for an 80lb rider. West carven, I'll get you the stance width tonight-still at work now. I am 170 and the flex is just right for me-I just couldn't get comfortable on it and didn't have the time to dedicate to it. With that said, I liked it anyways. I think with a riser plate or some way to move the bindings back a hair, I would get along better with it. It fits an aggressive slalom style well and the tail is easy to drift and set-like you would in gates. Lordmetroland, that Glissade has your name all over it. I got into an ebay bidding war over it-then the high bidder backed out. I won it by 50 cents. I had a base grind done to remove most of the scratches and buffed out the top sheet. If it sells it will be for what I have in it. If not, I'm gonna ride that monster!

West carven, Tomahawk is yours. I think I got your email.

Correction on the Madd. There is a 1-1.25 inch sidewall repair close to the tail of the board. Looks like some sort of injury was clear epoxy repaired. I've ridden it a few times and it seems fine. Will post up pic as soon as I get it transferred to my computer.

Edited by Jon Dahl

that Glissade has your name all over it. I had a base grind done to remove most of the scratches and buffed out the top sheet. If it sells it will be for what I have in it. If not, I'm gonna ride that monster!

Had I not just fallen into a 187, I might just have bought your 185...

Whats the width on the freerides? looking for a softie board for bigfoot

My 185 Big Gun is about 26.7 width. The stubbier tip and tail give is a bit more edge than, say, a Tanker. I'm not sure I'd part with mine!

Acoustic, the Steepwater Plow is wider than the Steep but even at that if your bigfoot and ride shallow angles you may want risers. Glissade is definitely wider. Both are big boy guns! I've ridden the Plow in hard boots and I am having to really work to make it do what I want at 170-ish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...