Note to New Members ×

Steepwater Blue Mountain 170??

barryj

Saw this in a  ski consignment shop out here for $85!   Looks hardly used....like 9 out of 10!!

Top sheet is a crayon like drawing of....wait  for it ---- a Blue Mtn.

"Steepwater" has a Serious reputation  out here.    Anybody got some beta on this board?? 

• Like 1

Go back and get it!   I picked one up from another forum member last month (the Steep) and love it.  I ride it with plates and soft Alpine Touring boots. Stable,  somewhat damp, carves great.  I love the width and sidecut radius for an all around board.  For me, it's a perfect heavy northwest storm day ride.

My inclusion to the big boy boards page is pending, but I am curious about that Kite 179.  I'm sure I read somewhere that it was only 164cm, which didn't make any sense.  Is it really 179?  What's the sidecut like, and do you have any of those?

Just approved your membership so you can look at it.  I have one pending sale. I plan to keep one for my own quiver. One available. 

Here is a photo in case you don't do FB or care to join "Bryan's Big Boy Boards" page. 

post-158-0-48016200-1455482909_thumb.jpg