Note to New Members ×

glass board(s) 180-190 that are beefy, good inserts and have some life left

davekempmeister

182 jbird Olympic. Lots of edge,might have been ground once. Drifted around the classifieds for years. One of Sean's older builds, so pretty beefy. Not in my possession at the moment,but access is just a phone call away

Mario

182 jbird Olympic. Lots of edge,might have been ground once. Drifted around the classifieds for years. One of Sean's older builds, so pretty beefy. Not in my possession at the moment,but access is just a phone call away

Mario

hey Big - what's this one cost ?   interested.  maybe would need a  pic or two.  thanks.

125 plus shipping. Monodude has it at the moment

i'd do that, for sure, so long as it's not a complete battle axe or a hot pink hello kitty graphic.  not to make too much work for you Big, but can i get a pic or a link to the old classified ad ? (i know you are brokering so all apologies).  Paypal info?  - if Monodude is not a Paypal type, we'll work it out.  ( I met Monodude once at Lovey, and just missed meeting you a few days later - i remember because i was on a Tanker 187 with Cateks and he,or someone with him,  told me it was your (nearly) exact setup).

let me know.  i am easy to deal with, just ask D.T. 

i sold one glass 185, snapped another and a third has no edge life left.  looking to re-up in that department.  

thanks Big.

(i may not get a look at a reply until tomorrow a.m., but i'll follow up for certain.)

Edited by davekempmeister

My stick, I loaned it to him, I will get him to send me a few pics and if you like I will get it out in a few days, check works for me, not a paypal guy, You've been around long enough that I think I can trust you.  I will hunt around and see if I can find anything, the poor board needs a new home where it will see some love

mario

that'll work for me.  send me an email with exactly what $ you need sent via Paypal.  I HAVE A FRIEND AT KEYSTONE, (IN THE VILLAGE UNTIL THURSDAY, AS I WRITE THIS) AND HE BORROWED ONE OF MY BURTON 185 WHEELIE LOCKERS.  HE IS MOBILE WITH  A MINIVAN AND MAYBE THAT'S EASIER FOR YOU THAN SHIPPING ?  I'D HAVE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM FIRST, OF COURSE.   BUT HE'D HELP ME OUT IF I ASKED HIM TO.

thanks Big - I'll check back first thing tomorrow morning.