Note to New Members ×

Libtech Doughboy (Grocer) For Sale - Shalom Skis - 6 ft 7 in

RMM

My all-time favorite graphics. I want this board so badly. But I want it 20 years ago when I could ride the **** out of it and not care. Now I'd have to pay 2X what I'd want to pay and just look at it, wondering what might have been. Time is like the crappiest thing ever.

Count your blessings my friend!  What are those memories worth? Or what are those memories of not having memories of riding the board you wanted but couldn't have now that you can have it but not ride it?   BOOM!

I recently bought a lib Emma and an Emma-gator having fond memories of riding the crap out of them in the PNW way back when. They were both shit compared to the boards I'm on today. Chatter boxes and felt dead. You are only missing the memories of what might have been. Trust me.

Just modernize them by ripping off a more modern Salomon ski design. The shalom joke still works.  I think these would make a pretty sweet graphic.

Those would be pretty sweet. I'm thinking maybe, for graphics, I would do a full size 152cm Lib Tech on the 200cm Hazelwood, but change the name to "Shalom Banana"...

I thought this thread might be a good spot to welcome Bomber Online's newest member.  Henry Hester ,  WELCOME Henry!! 

Henry , to those perhaps not familiar with Slalom Skateboard history is a legend in the sport and has so many achievements in a life of board sports.  

Recently he posted that he was considering getting back on a snowboard after years away from it.   I invited him to join BOL and he was kind enough to do so. 

Please, join me in a warm BOL welcome.  

PS. He was also a heavy with Lib Tech in the formative years. A wealth of knowledge and history!

http://www.ukmatsurfers.com/henry-hester/