Note to New Members ×

UPZ RC10 w/Fintecs Mondo 26.5

wjholm

Good condition - only minor scuffs 

All Upz accessories as sold new - Flo fit pads and boot wrenches

Fintec heels!

$300 plus shipping

*Sorry for the goofy pics; I can't seem to edit.  If you click on them to expand they have the correct orientation.  I don't get it.....*

Love these boots!  Bought the "Special Edition" UPZ's with new buckle system and stiffer cuffs on preseason sale.  I will take the heels off my new boots if you need them. 

My feet have narrow heels and normal to wide forefoot.  The UPZ boots are the ticket for me.  It takes awhile to allow the Flo liners to "mold,"  then super comfortable and no heel slip or shin bang - issues I struggled with for years with other brands.  I didn't heat the liners to formally mold them, that may have accelerated the process.  I wear a US size 9 or 10 street shoe, thats what's comfortable for my feet.  The 26.5 mondo seemed very small, but that's how my foot measured.  The boots are very tight and my toes touch at the front, especially until the middle buckles are tight.  Once buckled up, I can just wiggle my toes.   At the end of a long day my feet feel great.  I do unbuckle on occassion to give them a rest, the fit is TIGHT.