Note to New Members ×

Nidecker Act One Carbon Bindings & Rad Air Tanker 172

scrapster

Thought I'd put this board in an updated post, and list some bindings too:

SOLD-172 Rad Air Tanker "Vampire Wing" model--$200 + shipping cost to US--Believe this is an '04-'05. Overall very good shape. Some tiny top sheet edge chips sealed up with epoxy. Base has a thick coat of wax now, but only minor scratching underneath. Edges very good. I don't think the board has ever been ground. 25 waist, 9.25 scr. Fun board!  Light, maneuverable--just that great long board Tanker feel.

SOLD-Nidecker Act One Carbon Bindings (M/L)--$100 + shipping cost to US--Great all-around shape. No damage and only minimal cosmetic wear. Nice and stiff for softie carving. These will probably fit up to a size 9 mens boot.

post-1910-0-41473400-1445394769_thumb.jp

post-1910-0-98632800-1445394817_thumb.jp

Edited by scrapster

Hey Everybody,

Lot's of activity hear all of a sudden!  Looks like a few lines may have gotten crossed, communications-wise (and maybe a missed message in there too). Benefit of the doubt--and first dibs--goes to SMilin'Dave. GaryBergmann is second.

Just a head's up--if there's interest, I also have a NOS 01/02 Tanker 172, still in plastic. I'll have to check with the moderators if it would be okay to sell it here. It would be a bit more $ than the one above though. (But I'm happy to satisfy everyone's Tanker Jones, if I can!)

Makes my nether region all tingly.

From eBay?

Please, tell me you payed way to much for it.

I hate missing good eBay deals.

Since Bomber asks us to not sell new stuff on here, how much of a 'donation' are you asking for either of those. Just curious.

I'm on the verge of buying my 4th board for this season. My quiver is about 12 or 13 strong, so it's about time for me to start looking for NEXT season's boards. Or, perhaps a trade? Maybe two of mine for one of yours?

Of coarse, I'll be surprised if Eric doesn't jump first.