Note to New Members ×

Torrance 3rd annual Tuning party

slopestar

Any Bomber interested in coming to our place in Torrance the afternoon/eve of Nov 14 is welcome. Starting at 2:00pm we will have basic food and beverage in a kid friendly backyard setting. Bring your gear. Benches set up, wax and scrape and just be stoked for the up coming season. Pm me for details and address. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Lance, I hope  you can sneak a few photos to post!!   This is EXACTLY the sort of members helping members type of gatherings that help build friendships and promote the passion of alpine snowboarding.   Those on the fence.  Step up, get up, get out and change your life!!!   I can tell you that friendships , knowledge exchange and down home good folks of BOL can really be a "Y" in the road.    I still have members mention that people they have met at some of my digs changed their course and made a real difference in their lives.   Not to mention BEER and FOOD!!!   

Good on ya Lance!! Have fun folks!!

• Like 1

What a great time and an amazing turn out. We had new Coilers, original MADD 158/170, new doneks and a slew of vintage and current boards and their riders. Thank you for all who attended! Sharing your knowledge, expertise and advice. Stoked to be able to host such a fun event. Pictures to follow. Once I email them/shrink them/ repost them ... Can't wait to get on snow. We are all ready!