Note to New Members ×

Coiler AM 172

Neil Gendzwill

For sale is a 2005 Coiler AM, 172 cm.  This is a glass board, 10.5 m sidecut, 21.5 cm waist, built for a 185 lb rider.  It's in very good shape, with the normal scuffs and wear from use.  It's the board on the right in the picture, I'll post better pictures later.

This board makes an excellent starter board to learn carving on, and of course works well as an all-mountain carver/freerider.

$US200 + shipping.  Bindings not included.  The board is located in Canada, S7J4X1.

CompareBoards_zps9ce327ee.jpg

Hi, dvo.  The board has less than 50 days total on it I would say.  It's never been ground.  I will get some detailed pictures up tonight, I was out of town for the weekend so it got left on the back burner.

As far as shipping to Russia, I would be happy to so long as you pay the shipping.  Can you suggest which service to use?  UPS quoted me some ridiculous number ($900), Canada Post and DHL say the package is too big to go to Russia.

Well, yes - the board is in pretty good condition, though I suppose it have seen some rock days among those snow days ;). Quite unusual amount of scratches comparing with boards ridden on our slopes.

Polar Express (polexp.com) would ship to Russia for around $100 and I surely pay for their service. Their site is in russian, I have not found out if it have english version. You will just need to send the board to their office in Canada.

It would be nice to have a discount on board on amount equal to shipping price within Canada (from you location to Polar Express office: Polar Express СА 401 Magnetic Drive Unit 2, Toronto, Ontario, M3J 3H9).

Hi, DVO.  I'm OK with shipping to an intermediate, however I already have an offer on the table for a slightly better price after all the shipping is sorted out.  I told him I would wait until Wednesday for other offers.  So if I don't get a better offer by Wednesday and that deal falls through, the board is yours.