Note to New Members ×

f2 158,Donek AX 172,td3 2nd board kit BP version for sale

snowboardfast

F2 speedster 158 waist 19 or 19.5 sidecut 9? 150.00 only ridden by me a couple of days. Has had a base grind when I bought it and is in good shape

Donek AX 172 250.00  sidecut 10.5 m  waist 21.5 base and edges in good shape only ridden a few days by me. it was purchased new a few years ago but I

have not ridden it much. I prefer shorter boards for all mountain and that is the only reason why I am selling it.

td3 2nd board kit Bp version 90.00  bought new used 1 hour has o degree discs this is only to be used with a plate not for direct mounting on a board.

I can accept pay pal for payment or if you live in Denver,CO or Summit county we could arrange to meet to buy?   I am not interested in doing international shipping. US only  

post-243-0-73108400-1444179475_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-06607900-1444180056_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-11678900-1444180379_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-36989700-1444180601_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-32279700-1444182271_thumb.jpg

Edited by snowboardfast

I have made the pictures bigger. I tried to take new pictures that are more detailed but my camera won't work close up to get the entire base or topsheet of the boards?  I would imagine I would need a better camera to do this as mine is only a 40.00 one? i have to stand back away from the boards to get the whole image. I think this is the best I can do? 

I forgot to put the photo back for the base of the f2 but it is there now. also I forgot to mention that the f2 was ridden with a plate a little bit. the plate was a Kessler k plate. the base on the f2 has been ground. thank you west Carven for asking about this. There is some scuffing on the topsheet of the f2 from using the plate.

• 2 weeks later...

Togaperk the AX is at sale pending status right now as I have talked to someone local about buying it and they are sound like they are going to buy it. If that deal falls through I will change from sale pending to up for sale again. The ax or axcess as it is called now is designed for hard boot riding. I think it is too narrow for soft boots. Most soft boot boards have a 26cm waist and the ax has a 21.5 waist. I would reccomend something else if you want to soft boot carve. almost any softboot board with standard camber will work. the ax is an all-around board for hardboot riding.

• 3 months later...