Note to New Members ×

Jasey Jay 180 and F2 for Sale

Atom Ant

Hey all, 

I have a 180cm great condition Jasey Jay GS board for sale.  Metal construction.  Board is built for a 180+/- rider, has basically all of its edge life, and a great condition base (its never been ground).  UPM only, but for those that like to ride with a plate this is a tremendously forgiving board suited well to freeriding or for the beginner racer looking to step up to the bigger boards.  Camber is mint as well, as you can see in the below picture (lined up with a skate bearing).  Minor scuff on the topsheet between the inserts from the plate I rode it with, strictly cosmetic.   these normally retail for around $1,200 CAD so I feel this is a good deal for a basically brand new board (I only rode it for two half days).     SOLD!

I also have an older F2 183 GS board.  Wood, no metal and dated somewhere around 2008 or so.  Asking $100.  It too is in great shape and is a blast to ride for those who like the big board feel combined with that classic wood snap out of turns.    SOLD!

Will split shipping, but I am more than happy to drive out and meet anyone in or around the Boston or Western MA area.  

post-3986-0-35849600-1443362599_thumb.jp

post-3986-0-65104500-1443363662_thumb.jp

Edited by Atom Ant

how is this not sold?

bump for a great rider and great board.

I have the same board(175?).

On hero snow day:  it matter less what you ride.

On a sub optimal day:  

Last year after a day of hard rain and deep freeze over night.

It was death cookie + boiler plate ice.

I went out with my board without plate; got my butt kicked.  sliding/falling everything except snowboarding....

Switch to JJA:  level setting:  it does have have Sharper edge and a plate.  I was actually enjoying/salvage my last day of the season.

Technique still trump equipment; Zcarver was laying down carve on the same condition(Thanks Tony for hanging out with me that day).  However the "training wheel" does allow me to go out of my comfort zone and work on my lack of experience.

Anyway; someone buy this or i might have to break my piggy bank.

• 2 weeks later...