Note to New Members ×

Virus 168

powdahbonz

SOLD

Selling for friend who has decided to stay in softies for now. What I can tell you is that he spent extremely limited time on the board due to boot discomfort. 4 mornings-always switched up to softies due to boot pain. I have the board and can provide additional pictures but this is what I have on my phone now. Dimensions-friendlier waist at 22.8cm. Tip/tail are 28cm. Length 168cm. SCR at 9ish. Weight range 170-200 based on the previous seller's descriptions.......

It rides solid and damp. It is very stable on hard pack snow either on edges or base. Width is little less than 23 cm and extra width gives stable rides on varying condition. It carves well and holds edges great. I've ridden few BX type boards and I can easily choose this virus over them. Relatively stiff side. I'm at 200 lbs and it treated me good. It's hard to describe in few words but it feels like very solidly built. Great for tight turns but also considerably stable at wide turns.

Built in 2002. Glass but not sure of Frank's other ingredients. Approximately 9m sidecut (variable). Few scratches on topsheet and Burton/Ibex plate marks around insert holes. Only noticeable ding is on top right topsheet (Little above 'Virus')

Cannot confirm for certain previous owners other than Snowryder76, Piusdrthecarve, MUD and Thor Von Rippington. All are Bomber members.

$300 plus shipping.

post-1927-0-59379600-1442602028_thumb.jp

post-1927-0-22256300-1442602037_thumb.jp

Edited by powdahbonz