Note to New Members ×

Tour Master Flex Jacket sz 42

RobertAlexander

I am posting this here because there are pads within the outer garment. forearm, elbow, shoulder, back, spine areas. It has a removable liner as well. Anyone who wants to wear body amour, it is already in the coat. Size is 42 chest. regular. It is in very good condition, any one who gets this will be pleased with its condition. retails $200, will sell for $100 plus shipping from 03264

I can send better pics if you give me your email address

post-1545-0-70139800-1434220943_thumb.jp

post-1545-0-49679200-1434220982_thumb.jp

This is motorcycle armor - Tourmaster makes good stuff. I've contemplated using some of my motorcycle gear on the hill, but never had a good jacket for it :)

Yes this riding coat is designed for road motorcycle riding. It is very well made, from heavy duty material, and has hard shell pads on the forearms, elbows and shoulders, it also has very firm  foam padding sewn in above these hardshell pads. The spine is all firm foam padding.

I have been wearing a 661 full pro body suit armour for 6 years, and have to use a pretty big jacket to go over it.  But with the pads within the jacket, the fit is better.  I would be using this but it is a wee bit to small for me. Also the extra liner is totally removable for when it is not so cold. My thought is that with the liner in, it would do zero farenh  easily. The pads are very good insulation.