Note to New Members ×

TD3 Sidewinders (two pairs)

queequeg

I have two pair of TD3 sidewinder uppers (step-ins) for sale. They are pretty new but have the usual signs of wear despite being pretty new (I'd say under 15 days each). These will come with a brand-new set of bails (since I modify mine to fit my smaller UPZ boots).

$175 + shipping.

Pics when I have time to shoot and post them.

These are uppers only (for converting regular TD3s to SW), so they don't come with cants or e-rings. The elastomers in the toe/heel pieces are medium stiffness.

If you want a full set of bindings I do have the rest of the stuff - (but that will cost more than $175). I have 3 & 6 degree cants, and red elastomers. Note that all the lower binding parts I own have WAY more than 15 days in them (though theyre all in great condition).

Edited by queequeg

These will come with a brand-new set of bails (since I modify mine to fit my smaller UPZ boots).

Hi, i'm just curious about the modification you've done for smaller UPZ. I'm actually looking to convert my sidewinders to step-in. My upz boots are Mondo 25. (I had to flip the heel block). So should I expect fitting issue with step-in??

Thanks

Hi, i'm just curious about the modification you've done for smaller UPZ. I'm actually looking to convert my sidewinders to step-in. My upz boots are Mondo 25. (I had to flip the heel block). So should I expect fitting issue with step-in??

Thanks

Likewise I am curious. I just got a pair of 25 UPZs. I am on TD1s at the moment and I am trying to figure that out, but plan on going to TD3s next season

Howdy folks, I'll let you all know if sale falls through, but for the moment I'd assume sale is most likely to go through. If for any reason it doesn't SEJ has dibbs on the first pair. Sorry for the slow response time - last few days have been very busy.

pbdude1 - I doubt there is any way to make UPZ MP 25 work with Sidewider SI, without flipping the block. I'd call up Fin to see what your options are.

Edited by queequeg