Note to New Members ×

Items that will be for sale at SES

snowboardfast

I will be bringing  the following items to SES to try to sell. I will be there Sunday feb 8th until Wens Feb 11 If you are interested in demoing that would be an option before buying assuming that is okay to do at SES? If these items do not sell at SES I will try to post pictues when I get back. I am hoping to sell at SES to avoid having to ship. we will see? I will have the items in my car as I would not think that it would be right to have them laying around at the Demo tent? I can be reached at 720-485-2283 Matt Curtis if you are interested? . the only time I would be unavailable for a short while will be on Sunday at 1:00 p.m as I will be attending the Pureboarding clinic. I will be arriving at Snowmass on Sunday morning before the lifts are running. these prices are negotiable as I would really like to sell this stuff and not have to take it back home!

Snowboards

Donek AX 172 250.00

f2 speedster 158 sl 150.00

Prior 174 4wd 150.00

Dupraz d1 6' 200.00

2 184 Donek metal gS prtotypes 1 softer flex one stiffer 250.00

Bindings

2 pairs of Bomber sidewinders with standard bails and 3 and 6 degree discs 250.00 per pair

td3 2nd board kit BP version used 1 hour 90.00

One thing I need to mention. I will not have acsess to a computer once I get to SES as I do not have a smart phone but people can call me anytime at ses on my cell to look at gear and or try it. I also will be posting signs at the Demo tent with the gear list and my phone number in case you forget my number  or what I have. If it is allowable I will probably leave the gear out by the demo tent? i will have to check on this when I get there. 

Edited by snowboardfast

• 1 month later...

Items still for sale:

Dupraz d1

F2 speedster

stiffer Donek metal 184 gs prototype

td3 2nd board kit bp version

I will try to post pictures but I may not be able to do so because I have a Mac computer and am not smart enough to do this. If I can't post pictures I realize this will make this unfair to buyers on this site. I guess If I cannot post pictures I should probably delete this ad. i will see what I can do?