Note to New Members ×

Crystal Mountain - Any experts out there...

Kurt Swanson

...that wouldn't mind giving intermediate beginner a few pointers? I've been riding for a couple of years now and things are starting

to click for me, but I'm sure my technique could use some "adjustment". I alternate between going to Crystal and Caberfae, usually

going to Crystal on Sundays. Is free beer enough of an incentive for a few tips?

Thanks,

Kurt

Hey Tim,

I remember riding with you a couple of seasons ago. I'm looking to get some feedback in improving

my riding technique. I know I'm doing some things wrong, but not sure what. I plan on being at Crystal

Mountain Sunday February 1st. We can meet at Buck first thing in the morning if that works for you.

Thanks,

Kurt

Crystal has been pretty nice, not as nice as last year but I am still sore from riding on Tuesday because the conditions were so good.

I ran into a patroler with a burton setup, he said he got from Rob, I Didn't get to ride with him though.

Today the college racers had their snowboard gates set up on buck. One of them had a kessler but mostly just park rats on a race course.

• 2 weeks later...

I moved up to Houghton at the end of September, so I haven't been down to Crystal at all. I am planning on making it to Maruette soon, but work has kept me so busy that I have only been on the hill once so far this season. I am planning on being at Crystal during the Teddy Knape Film Fest though, so if youre out that weekend look for me.