Note to New Members ×

Copper/Frisco to Aspen/Snowmass Shuttle Service?

MNSurfer

Is there a shuttle or bus service between these [subject] locations? Ideally, we'd like to get to from Copper to Snowmass Village, but can do Frisco - Aspen/PKE or some thing else. I've called CME and the individual I spoke with said they do not have an option for this.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Brian

Ok, so CME doesn't do anything from ASE to east of Vail that is non-charter ($599). But they can do Vail to anywhere in Aspen/Snowmass. Bully for us! Found FreshTracks can get us from Copper to Vail ($15 ea!), but arrives about 45-minutes after the CME departs (0805). Next CME lift to Aspen/Snowmass is at 1630.

I don't know. Maybe $900 for a rental isn't so bad, after all.

if you'd priced hiring (rental) an adequately sized vehicle out of an airport and it was prohibitively expensive, perhaps a better rate is available off-site (non airport).  

if I'd paid to rent a mini-van out of DIA over the last 10 days, it'd cost nearly $2K.  my willingness to pay $50 taxi fare (30 minutes) to the same rental agency/different location saved $1300-$1400.  $688 was the total bill.  

just  a thought