Note to New Members ×

Is this board still a board and safe to buy?

Shred Gruumer

I found this board its a Mad Board Race Carve,...  I heard that these are great boards of today still.  I like the high rocker as it should help me with turn initiatives and give me good pop when doing lollies..  I have a stiff pair of K2 T2 boots and IPO bindings that will fit..  I found this board for sale near Bostonia from a Pro Rider Geossepi Vinniccenni...  He's good and the board looks very well maintained, he never abuses anyboard so Im confident this one is good too.. It has a freshie PCT tunage and Fleibergelf Base.. Do you think the topsheet is an issue or not safe...It doesn't have he said butterfly on it so its much smoother ride with better flex...

I plan on letting my ride it for a while first.. he's only 4 but good...so its should be good for blues and blacks.. and easy for it to ride the board.

Is this still a safe buy... or should I move up to a Kemper Apex is see is for sale as well..

Thoughts.

o8upg8.png

Edited by Shred Gruumer