Note to New Members ×

Arbor A65 Hawaiian Koa alpine board

b0ardski

I bought this beauty off ebay to enhance my collection. Too bad for me I won't even get to ride it (too small for my #215 anyway) as money flow is more important right now. Top sheet is 9,5 out of 10 faint sign of ever being mounted , Base is 9/10 though a bit dry with barley detectable scrapes from storage, still factory tune, edges have surface rust from what looks to be years of storage, With a tune It'll be a 9,8/10 nos board.

waist 18.8

tip/tail 23

effective edge 150

$300 + shipping

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Edited by b0ardski

On closer examination of the top sheet I have found shadows of binding marks and a faint outline of a triangular stomp pad so I'll have to drop my rating to 9/10. I can't seem to get the light right for it to show up on camera, but it has been mounted and probably ridden so I have to be up front with it.

15872046427_ac75a76e33_b.jpg

16057814325_0bd10b06fe_c.jpg

16069227976_d1eed356f6_c.jpg

Edited by b0ardski

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think Arbor has not made alpine boards in years. I demoed one when I started carving and it was too flexible even for my weight of 160lbs. But it was such an easy board to ride, I mean really easy to ride. And extremely beautiful to look at.