Note to New Members ×

Upz rc10 26.5 2010/11

Allee

Due to my feet getting longer (thanks old age) I've outgrown my 26.5 UPZ boots. They need a new home.

Ridden around 55 days by a lightweight (150lb) rider. Boots are in good shape, all buckles and levers work perfectly. I've never broken any parts. They come with the stock Flo liners which have around 40 days on them - I have extremely narrow feet, so it's likely that the new owner will have a little bit of breaking in to do.

I had a small amount of punching out done in the big toe area of the right hand boot, but that's the only alteration to the shells.

They have Intec heels mounted at the moment, brand new stock heels and stock footbeds will come with the boots. The Intecs can stay if you want them. I also have another pair of fully functioning Intec spares that I can throw in for another $30.

$200 plus shipping from Calgary, Canada.

Reply to the thread or email at alli.in.calgary at gmail.

post-432-141842420228_thumb.jpg

post-432-141842420232_thumb.jpg

post-432-141842420234_thumb.jpg

Edited by Allee

Everything I've read on here says that the UPZ's are the best boots for wide feet, but I have super skinny feet and I found them great. When I first got them they were ridiculously tight. I think they're wider in the toe box and quite narrow in the heel ... I certainly found them much narrower through the heels than the Deeluxes.

I've never had a problem with the short sole blocks, but if I remember right 26's are right at the bottom end of the range of the Bombers. I run F2 mediums and they're fine on there. I can't remember what you run for bindings ... it might pay to drop Michelle a line if you're on Bombers and check with her, she would know.

Everything I've read on here says that the UPZ's are the best boots for wide feet, but I have super skinny feet and I found them great. When I first got them they were ridiculously tight. I think they're wider in the toe box and quite narrow in the heel ... I certainly found them much narrower through the heels than the Deeluxes.

I've never had a problem with the short sole blocks, but if I remember right 26's are right at the bottom end of the range of the Bombers. I run F2 mediums and they're fine on there. I can't remember what you run for bindings ... it might pay to drop Michelle a line if you're on Bombers and check with her, she would know.

I'm interested.

Pm sent.

Bye bye

howdy allee

i'll take um, yes merry christmas to me ho ho ho...

Sold! Happy to see you finally retiring those Burtons - they must be the most vertical feet Burton boots in the history of forever.:)

I'll bring them with me when I come down.

Thanks for the interest everyone!