Note to New Members ×

Mt Hood Meadows Ride Board 2014-2015

• 4 weeks later...

Ross caught this post on the Mt Hood Meadows Blog, using a photo from last season.

The new "Southside Pass" promotion.

https://www.skihood.com/about-us/meadows-blog/posts/2014/10/mt-hood-meadows-offers-new-southside-pass-package

post-198-141842419053_thumb.jpg

Edited by www.oldsnowboards.com

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Jim, yes, starting to get scary!!  

We all need to get together for a prayer meeting and see if we can get this season going? 

I am finding new features each day!!   I like the theme changer at the bottom left.  Helps with vision. 

Posting photos is a bit more of a pain , but the new gallery feature is a big plus. 

Chiming in to express my hope that we actually get some snow here this year. After trying for three years, I finally was able to book a night in the fire lookout at Five Mile Butte...it's not until April, so I'm hoping there's still some snow left when I show up. 

Due to the pooch factor, I'm opting out of the Meadows season pass this year. I'll do some skinning with the dog in the early season, then get a spring pass in March. 

More good news from Temira...

Mt. Hood Snow

There were some pretty impressive numbers on Mt. Hood yesterday. First, there was just under 6” of water value in 24 hours. Second, Meadows clocked a gust of 118mph on Cascade last night, and Timberline clocked a gust of 136mph on the Magic Mile with a sustained one hour average of 98mph

MHM "Re-Opening" Hard to get excited about the limited operations , might be a good "check out" run. 

Easy Rider, Buttercup, and Ballroom Carpet will be running. Check out the details on our blog! 

I am doing everything I can think of to get the snow ball rolling :) 

post-158-0-00364700-1419205152_thumb.jpg

As a pass holder I'd be trying to eek out most of the season, such as it is. I'm hoping it loads up and you guys get it on the back end if the season.

Yes, that is a kind sentiment.  Yet MHM closes with over 100" each season.  They have a "lease" with forestry and they seldom extend the season by much .  A weekend or two. 

It is a "Lost Month" at this point , we can only hope to minimize the loss.