Note to New Members ×

Any interest in a Dirtsurfer?

Dan

Asking $150+shipping. Shipping is likely to run somewhat expensive -- it has a similar wheelbase to an MTB, and I'll probably need to ship it in a cut down bike box.

This is a first-gen dirtsurfer inline skateboard: V-brakes and no skyhooks or foot straps. It has some scrapes but has never had a serious crash -- everything is straight and the wheels are true.

Priority given to locals or anyone that can pick up in person (not that eager to box it up), especially if you'll let me rent it back once in awhile. :)

I'll upload photos tonight.

For those of you who aren't familiar with this beast, it is _much_ easier to learn than longboarding, it doesn't get speed wobbles, and the integrated brake works very well. I haven't off-roaded it, but it is a killer <a href="

">pavement carver.</a>

<p><p>

The photos below are not the best pics ever, but you get the idea. LMK if you're interested.

IMG_20140908_194628_zpsb5fba7a7.jpg

Close-up: front wheel and steering assembly

IMG_20140908_194646_zpsacb9a576.jpg

Close-up: back wheel and brake

IMG_20140908_194635_zps98e1f81f.jpg

Top down view

IMG_20140908_194706_zps87d66664.jpg

Edited by Dan

Looks like I have been called out Dan. Please load the rig up and bring over all the toys you want to sell. :)

LOL, sounds good. A couple of hills around your house would be a blast on this thing.

Edited by Dan