Note to New Members ×

Apex Plate V2 4x4

Ernie00

Time to let go of a few things at home.

I am selling a APEX plate V2 with 4x4 hardwear. I am the original owner of the plate and it has less than 10 days on it. The plate is in pristine condition. On the inserts it still have the original plastic protection on them. Only the 4 insert that I have used have been removed. I have put a pad on the plate so the lever my my bindings don't bang the carbon fiber. It barely has any binding marks you have to look for them.

I need to be honest the plate had a little problem in production, the core of the plate shifted a little. You can see in the under picture that it's slightly to one side. I'd say not even 1/2 inch.

What does it change ? NOTHING.. the plate is perfectly straight, it's not crooked or anything. From the top you wouldn't even know. I wouldn't even have noticed it if I wasn't told by Apex. Most importantly it will not affect the riding at all. You won't feel the board pulling to one side. it doesn't affect anything the inserts are perfectly straight and centered and everything is symmetrical.

I was really worried when I bought the plate but the people at Apex were so confident that it wouldn't affect the riding that they told me that once I received it if I felt anything was wrong with it they would give me my money back, no question asked. I am willing to do the same with the buyer. I am so confident that if anything once you receive the plate I will refund you. I can also put you in touch with Apex if you need more info.

I am selling the plate because I don't go out as much.. The plate was used for 2 runs this year while my son was eating in the cafeteria with my wife. I spend my time riding with my 5 year old in the woods and another kid is coming soon.

you can read my review of the plate on bomber. I have ridden many plates and by far this one was the best one to ride for me.

Price 650$ US firm, shipping included (has to be send paypal gift) so you are getting a plate in almost brand new condition for half the price.

I am in Canada but am willing to ship from the states to save you the trouble of having to deal with customs fees.

post-1174-141842416557_thumb.jpg

post-1174-141842416559_thumb.jpg

post-1174-141842416562_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...