Note to New Members ×

Set the JVC on time lapse for some photos...

Steve Prokopiw

I'm liking this camera.These were taken with it set on time lapse for every 2 seconds. I wish there was a way to use photo burst mode without having to physically click each shot(whether on the camera or with a phone), but time lapse mode made post-801-141842414369_thumb.jpgfor a few good shots anyway.

post-801-141842414093_thumb.jpg

post-801-141842414096_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

post-1215-141842416493_thumb.jpg

post-1215-141842416498_thumb.jpg

i prefer to go through video and take screenshots of whatever frame, as as opposed to burst camera mode. no doubt a little is lost in terms of res/def. i gotta figure out how to make the control panel for the video disappear when the mouse idles for a few seconds.

post-1215-141842416495_thumb.jpg

Edited by davekempmeister

The camera used in my photos is a JVC Adixxion 2.I like it better than my old gopro for several reason,including the 'flip screen' mode and side mounting option allow me to take wide angle shots using 720 or 1080 to present a more correct perspective and full framing of the rider.

Dave,even though your gopro doesn't do these things,those are cool frame grabs.I didn't use frame grabs because,technically this is the photo section,hehe.

Edited by Steve Prokopiw

The camera used in my photos is a JVC Adixxion 2.I like it better than my old gopro for several reason,including the 'flip screen' mode and side mounting option allow me to take wide angle shots using 720 or 1080 to present a more correct perspective and full framing of the rider.

Dave,even though your gopro doesn't do these things,those are cool frame grabs.I didn't use frame grabs because,technically this is the photo section,hehe.

point well taken Steve - i've never been one much for rules but i am a good sport. my Mac makes a camera sound when i take the screenshot. that oughta count for something.

remember Steve, if you ever need a NOS Dura Ace bottom bracket, I'm the guy to get in touch with. post-1215-14184241651_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...