Note to New Members ×

Goldwin jacket anyone ?

Surf Quebec

I was not shopping for a jacket but at a local sport shop thy were selling all winter gear at 50%, there were some Goldwin jacket at 70% .

I do not know this brand so I check it out on the web, it's a japanese brand.

They are ski jackets.

Anyone has already wear them ?

I was not shopping for a jacket but at a local sport shop thy were selling all winter gear at 50%, there were some Goldwin jacket at 70% .

I do not know this brand so I check it out on the web, it's a japanese brand.

They are ski jackets.

Anyone has already wear them ?

I've heard good things from the people riding alpine boards back in korea (since it's more readily available there). Just like Descente, arcteryx, phenix, i don't think you'd have any problems wearing a ski jacket.

Les jackets Goldwin sont de très bonne qualité. J'en avais un l'an dernier. Si tu étais en ski, je te conseillerais de mettre une couche de plus en dessous car se ne sont pas les jackets les plus chauds mais pour nous planchistes alpins, ce n'est pas un problème. Je suais dans le mien, même à -20C.

La seule chose à vérifier, il se peut qu'à 70% que se soit un échantillon et même-là c'est ce que j'avais et c'étais très bien. À ce prix là, go for it...

Hahahah, just saw that the post was in English... Well, for those who did not listen during their French class :)

Goldwin jackets are of very good quality. I was riding Goldwin gear last year. If you were skiing, I would be advising you to put on an extra layer as they are not the warmest jackets around but as alpine snowboarders, that's not a problem. I was sweating in mine at -20C. You may want to verify if the're selling samples at that discount and even then it's a good deal as I was wearing a sample of theirs last year. At that price. go for it.

<input id="mac_address" value="" type="hidden">