Note to New Members ×

Assess

AaronG

I don't think it's happening this Sunday and conditions are not that good (spring conditions in December with low coverage)

ASSESS is just an excuse to get together and ride but it's more fun when the conditions are good, we can wait a while or even try to decide which Sunday in the future would be good, Julian and I are not opposed to go to Mountain high, we don't have passes to either Snow Summit or Mountaing High so it doesn't make much difference for us except maybe a shorter drive, but I know some of you have passes at Snow Summit and some of you have passes at Mountain high so you guys can decide (or fight it out)

everybody feel free to chime in about which Sunday and which Resort

Happy New Year

Hey there, thanks for the quick reply. Glad to hear your last timeup was good. I am sure they arestill snowmaking as cold as it has been. Should be open longer this year at least with these night temps. Sunday should be fun. Wish I could join with my kids. The took a portion of muscle/skin to fix the eye area I lost. Heel side turns would provide some serious pain for sure. Thanks, miss riding with you as well. Almost all of it. I am still trying to get my Race 2 Cure Cancer Foundation completely up and running, but continued medical issue are getting in my way.:barf:

Yes, I dd not want to part with the Kessler. That was my dream board, but another is enjoying it now. Maybe again someday. I read on another link you are getting a new board made this summer. Congrats.

Next Saturday is USASA at Mt High. Slalom and Giant Slalom. Anyone want to watch the kids so Dad can race??? I will figure it out I hope. Only weekend I can do is 1/18-1/19

or 2/1-2/2. I prefer Mt High as its just closer and easier. What about SNES??? 3/23-3/24??? Lets ride!