Note to New Members ×

CATEK OS2 Bindings - Ready to ship

WhiteHorse

SOLD !!! Thanks for looking!.

Selling my CATEK OS2 bindings- Complete setup with a few extra screws and o-rings and a couple of necessary allen wrenches thrown in for good measure. Green elastomer rings. Very good condition, work great, highly adjustable. They've got the usual signs of use, but not abuse.

Asking only $175, shipping within USA is included. I can take PayPal "Gift". PM me or email at wizard102@comcast.net

post-10302-141842402758_thumb.jpg

Edited by CT-Carver

I am new and looking for some used bindings... interested in your offer and any advice.

Matthew Foote

Matthew, Pros and Cons. The Catek is an excellent choice for those to sort out what cant angles they want / like / prefer. They are a bit more complicated due to the number of parts and pieces. So, if you are a fairly mechanical these serve as an excellent binding to get your preferences sorted out. They are burly high quality bindings. These are definitely priced right and once you know what angles you like you can jump to Bomber Bindings and buy the cants you like with some certainty. Catek (the company) has evidently fallen on hard times and has not offered a great deal of support the past couple years. These appear complete and you would be buying from a vetted BOL member. These are not mine, I only offer my opinion to help you decide. Bryan

FYI, You only need to confirm that you boot size is appropriate. Ask "What model are these - "Long" or "Short" ? Then state your Mondo point size. Chances are that your boots size will fall between the L and S and will work with either.

Edited by www.oldsnowboards.com

I am new and looking for some used bindings... interested in your offer and any advice.

Matthew Foote

What Brian said. These bindings are well made and have infinite adjustability it's the perfect binding to dial in your exact comfort setting. Most starting out almost give up adjusting there bindings once they get close to comfortable these make it that much easier to tinker with. Only thing to remember is to check all screws are tight after adjustments are made.