Note to New Members ×

Ses 2005 Housing Share

Michelle

I have tons of people call me all the time and say "I want to share a room at the SES. Do you know anyone else?" I always tell people to post something on the forum, and it seems these posts are getting lost in the general SES stuff. So I am making a special thread just for room sharing. If you want to share accomodations for the SES please post here. Any other discussion about the SES please direct to the other thread.

Also, The SES is fast approaching and we need to make you aware of a couple of things.

1. The tickets need to be purchased no later than 15 days before the start of the SES. I have to order them ahead of time, so any purchases made after January 28th are NOT GUARANTEED!!! If you are planning to come to the SES, please purchase your lift tickets NOW!

2. Any items you would like to purchase from us to be delivered at the SES needs to be done no later than 3 days before the SES. We will not have additional equipment to sell at the SES, so if you need boots, board, liners, bindings, etc please go to the web site and place the order. In the comments section put "PICK UP AT SES" and I will bring it with me to Aspen.

3. As the event gets closer, I will be posting more information on the general thread, so stay tuned. If you have any questions, you can email me .

See you soon!

I just found out the person that I was going to room with at the SES cannot make it. I had arranged for a 1 bdr. in Snowmass a short walk away from the trail that leads to the Fanny Hill lift. The condo has 1 bed and a sleeper sofa. My friend was going to pay $600 for 8 nts. on the sofa. I have the place from the 12th to the 20th of Feb. If any one wants the sofa bed please contact me at jimcheen@aol.com. If someone is interested in only a few nights, that would be ok.

Jim C.

• 2 weeks later...