Note to New Members ×

Anybody Got A Virus To Sell?

barryj

I and Ladia. My 163 was built for a 150lbs guy, and Ladia might have similar weight too. I recon with your height and weight, 173 might be more suitable or you might have to get a new custom 163... Frank builds his boards customised for rider's weight... So unless 163 you're looking for was built for the guy with similar weight to you, flex might be wrong I'm afraid...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Yea, that's right.........I remember Ladia said he broke his UFC and the last I heard he hadn't done anything about it with Frank - Samples UFC was a custom for a 200 lb guy, so that's where my focus was.I'm thinking the UFC 163 (custom 200lb.) with TD3 SW SI is the step up I'm looking for from my Virus Avy AFT FLP. My TD3 SI's were a No-Go on the Carbon Avy - just couldn't find a sweet spot with the rigidness of that binding.....I'm still using old Oxygen 01's plate bindings-I like the flex and angulation adjustment they provide.Since you got a UFC, what do you think of it .....and my thinking? Is there another (Virus?) board out there I should consider??

Bummer about the board having broken...

I love it, it's a great carving board that floats on powder that does not require usual weight shift. I also have terminator 165 that seems very nimble, can do really narrow turns and has a very good pop... Someone was selling it for 900 last year, steal for that price...

Edited by leeho730

• 1 month later...