Note to New Members ×

few more boards/bindings to sell POGO Impact/ Nitro - price drop

carve4life

Hello all,

I have a few more boards to sell.

I listed the lengths and indicated if they will come with a board bag. I don’t have additional measurements so if you need more detail Google the board and if you can’t find what you need PM and I can measure what you want. All boards are in USED but Excelent conditions with very minor scratches to topsheet and a few minor dings to the base/Ptex(whatever you call that material) which you would expect after riding a board.

PM or reply in thread with any questions and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Payment: I will accept PayPal or Money Orders only. MO will have a delay in shipping. Signatures will be required for all shipments. No Exceptions to this. That being said Paypal would be the best choice for both parties benefit.

Shipping: all Boards will be 25$ to the western part of the USA, $35 to the East coast of the USA, I will ship after a quote to other addresses worldwide(previous quotes on snowboards tend to be very expensive but i have no problem looking it up). Please allow 7 days for me to pack and ship, I am going to have a lot of work ahead to find boxes and properly pack them. I will be packing in accordance with the Bomber shipping 101 thread on packing boards for shipment. In most cases boards will be sent out every MONDAY morning.

Snowboards:

Pogo Impact 169cm with Boardbag $400

d1185e15f5ee40302c6af1cf59e68f33.jpg

null_zps0dc43482.jpg

null_zps18981317.jpg

Nidecker Fusion 153cm $100

47d76912-88dd-41de-84bc-b9b5186daa5d.jpg

Sims MFR 174, Board is in good condition. Has a loose insert(forward set, bottom right hole) you can still get a bolt into the onsert just doesnt come out with out upward pressure, or you can use the front four holes to completely bypass. $50, nice starter or loner board with the free bindings below.

null_zps6f4cfa8a.jpg

Bindings:

SnowPro Full Bale Bindings, Hardware included, (good condition but one plate has some heat damage from removal of a stuck bolt. see photo) $50

null_zpsa2c061e2.jpg

af35ea75-af3a-46b6-9b78-4a2d4c343330.jpg

Free with purchace Bindings: Will include with any board sale, first to claim.

null_zps83e53684.jpg

Composed/Posted with WYSIWYG BBCode Editor

Edited by carve4life
price update

• 2 weeks later...