Note to New Members ×

RESOLVED - Bomber TD1 SKWAL Bindings

*Ace*

Looking for a set of Bomber TD1 SKWAL Bindings. The KEY difference between the regular and SKWAL version of the binding was how the bolt circle is aligned on the top plate. Its rotated 45* to allow for the forward angles. I wish I could find a photo...

If you have a pair of these and want to get rid of them PLEASE shoot me an email or leave a message.

Edited by *Ace*

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Would you be interested in a single TD-1 skwal plate w/o uppers? I bought the very last one from Bomber 2-3 yrs ago thinking I would have a machinist make copies (which I did) for eventual use with a skwal (which never happened). I still plan to use the copies (along with 0-degree discs/bumpers and standard uppers) for skiboard bindings, but I think I also have a set each of 3-degree and 6-degree discs/bumpers, Not sure, but I may have a set of step-in uppers, Anyway, let me know if you're interested and, in the meantime, I'll look into what other parts may be available.

Edited by ShawnGreen
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...