Note to New Members ×

Montana Big Mountain Jan 21st thru 28th the BMCE

Shred Gruumer

We will not be able to make this trip but give our regards to Wild Bill.

You can stock up on some good local brews at the Costco Warehouse Club which is within a mile or so of the airport. Not sure if you need a membership to buy adult beverages at this club location, in Michigan you don't.

If you go to town for dinner I highly recommend Mambo Italiano. Get there early and maybe you could sit at the counter and get entertained by the cooking.

Ride safe!

As you know this was a long time home away from home! thanks for the tip for the brew outside da airport and Mambo's don't think i've tried dat place.

Can't wait for the lunches at the Hellroaring Saloon! mmm Yummy!

And the trip to town and the Great Northern and Black Star Beer!

And North Sail,, and.... oh so many..

Wild bill is going to ****.. when he sees us.. funny guy ..his family was from the land of the Clev.

too bad ya can't make it! I hope some others do!

Right said Shred

14 days!

http://www.bigmtn.com/

I was going to head to Big Mountain in Jan or Feb, and would have loved to hook up, but as I went to Vermont with the girls, I now have to stay home and save some money.

Looks like I'll be stuck boarding at Lake Louise, Nakiska and Sunshine for a while. Life is tough.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I was only able to join the gang at Big Mountain for the weekend, but I must say I had a blast! :) I live in Montana now (moved here from northeastern PA almost 3 years ago) and had about a 3 hour drive to get up there, but it was well worth it! I think everyone got a little bummed to see that it was snowing so hard in the east while we had spring conditions and a little rain, but that's the way things go! I was so happy that the guys didn't seem to mind waiting for me. I guess I could kind of keep up, but I think they had to take a bunch of breaks since they aren't used to all that vertical! Anyway, I'm sure they'll have more to tell you when they get back.

Kathy