Note to New Members ×

Coiler AMT 172 $450

RussellC

Hello, I'm selling a Coiler AMT 172. This board was built for me in 2009 and saw two seasons of riding, approximately 30 days/season. I've been holding on to it as a "back up" board, but now I have enough others. There are some very small scuffs but overall the top, base, and edges are in very good condition. The base has never been ground, and the edges are on the original tune and still sharp. The linear dots you see in the photo on the base are just rubber scuffs in the wax from stitting on my tuning clamps, I should have wiped them off but missed it. The worst ding is shown next to the quarter which gives you an idea of the overall condition. Stomp pad is attached, and there are marks from the TD3 elastomers on the top sheet. This is a fantastic board for beginners or experienced riders.

Length: 172

Waist: 21.5

Sidecut: 11m

Bruce's markings: 09RC1-6.9+41

Rider weight 150-180

I don't have history selling on Bomber, but please refer to my eBay user name Russell_119 for references. I'll include shipping to the lower 48 for my asking price of $450. Payment via Paypal prefered.

Thanks for looking.

Russell

Snowboards005_zpsbb16a118.jpg

Snowboards006_zpsb2260b24.jpg

Snowboards009_zps182fd7eb.jpg