Note to New Members ×

Nakiska Feb 23/24

Allee

Sorry I couldn't be there, Liv and Zoe have lessons at Sunshine on Saturdays so I was up there on my Schtubby with Les. First time I've really had that board out since I started riding the WCRM last season. I was lovin' it again. Les just finished some lessons so she was taking me through moguls and other chop, and then we hit some harder rougher carving terrain. The schtub was ripping, and it was popping nicely between turns. I spent a bunch of time working on stuff from Corey's carving clinic and think i felt some improvement. Great day for me anyways.

Going to be out on the Incline tomorrow to give that board its first real test runs.

Dave

Thanks for more schooling folks. After ya'll went in I tried upper north axe one more time. For the first time ever the board locked in on the super firm stuff and miracle of miracles, I cleaned it. Very much pleased...then I crashed in to the fence at the bottom which is the only part my son saw...

GOpro stuff never worked out. For that low angle close shot, I needed to set it to wide angle. next Saturday.