Note to New Members ×

Park City / Canyons Recommendations (arriving Friday)

FTA2R

Good: will be riding at PC and/or The Canyons (never ridden either) Sat - Mon.

Bad: due to equipment issues (and me waiting way way too long to buy new stuff), I'll be renting a complete setup (soft boots, board, bindings).

Any recs for:

1 ) Shop to rent out of? Want decent board (doesn't have to be top of line).

2) Trails / specific mountain areas at either of these resorts? Doing mainly intermediate stuff. Bowls and powder would be awesome.

3) Restaurants / bars?

4) Snowmobiling? We may just ride 2 days and going 'bilin 1...

5) Other misc recommendations?

ps is this the right thread for this post?

Barry

I am headed there Sunday through thursday too, so if anyone has any recommendations for restaurants etc. that would be great. FTA2R - Have you found anything you would recommend while you are there? Looks like you should be getting some snow this weekend :)

Hi Was at the canyons two weeks ago, stayed on 99-90 steep nice rounded bumps (fright ally) hiked up then right to bowls, (need avy gear). For intermediate stuff try tombstone lift,(another world, cloud 9, paradise bowl) Dreamcatcher lift (gates off twilight) never made it to condor or sunpeak. Ask for groom list If your not stayin on the mountain try Citrus Grill in east valley SLC near Salty peaks snowboard shop 3900S off I80 south on 215 beltway weat on 3900S it was good Good luck ib