Note to New Members ×

Just when I though I've seen everything...

lonbordin

Is this the next step for SES?! :eek:

<header class="bchead" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em; padding: 5px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(221, 221, 221); font-family: sans-serif; font-size: medium; line-height: 1.1em; vertical-align: baseline; min-height: 1.1em; background-color: rgb(238, 238, 238);">CL > denver > all event > events

</header><section class="body" style="margin: 0px auto; padding: 0px 8px 2.5em; border: 0px; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium; line-height: 19.1875px; vertical-align: baseline; width: 980px;"><section class="dateReplyBar" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: smaller; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: nowrap;"><button id="reply_button">Reply</button> promotions@swingfestevents.com [?]

<aside id="flags" style="margin: 0px 3em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: small; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; display: inline;">flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of </aside>Posted: <date>2012-09-12, 11:00AM MDT</date>

</section>[h=2]3/8-3/10: Alpine Erotica - SwingfestEvents (Breckenridge, CO)[/h]<section class="userbody" style="margin: 0px 0px 1.5em; padding: 0px 0px 0.5em; border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline;"><section id="postingbody" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline;">The 3nd annual "Alpine Erotica" Apres-ski Lifestyle Party is a spectacular world-class destination set up to accommodate everyone with Ski and Snowboard packages, Apres-ski social during the day and themed dances with live DJ plus a fun "after-party" nightly. Event passes start at $148 for couples, while room packages start at just $528 for the weekend. As SwingFest is synonymous with the word party; it's flashy, bold, wild, and over-the-top, all in the best possible ways. Chock full of swinger couples from all over the world eager to indulge in more than just the pleasure of Skiing the best peaks in the world, SwingFest Events - Alpine Erotica is the place this winter. www.swingfestevents.com</section><section class="cltags" style="margin: 1em 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: smaller; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline;">

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

</section>Posting ID: 3267037532

Posted: <date>2012-09-12, 11:00AM MDT</date>

email to a friend

</section></section>

As I understand it (based entirely on at least thirdhand information) ".. each to their own" would more likely be ".. each to someone else's." The event organizers could probably explain it a little more succinctly than I could, at least on this forum:freak3:. "..each to their own" is a little ambiguous - I guess it depends on how possesive your politics allow you to feel about your partner... but somehow I have a hard time imagining anyone bothering to organize a big party for onanists.:sleep:

OhD said..."(based entirely on at least thirdhand information) "...

brings a new meaning to. .`third hand'....Hahaha:rolleyes:

I could tell you a story about a woman with a third hand but it's nothing to do with swinging...as her third hand was on the end of a stick.....she was weird but it's a long story for a non-snowy time of year when people maybe a little bored...:biggthump

Not sure if i'm any the wiser from your explanation..I much prefer things to be simple.. too much for me to comprehend;)