Note to New Members ×

Big collection of vintage ( 83-2003) boards 4sale in France

nils

Hi!

I know the right place would be to use the For Sale section, but since a friend of mine is selling a big quiver, and some of it is rare to very rare and I know some of you are collectors....( moderators feel free to move it if needed..)

Alexandre is a famous high mountain certified pilot - instructor that flies mostly in Courchevel / french alps...he still rides Winterstick round tails off piste as well as swellpanik and we met through Swoard in the early days.

Anyway: I'm not allowed to let my collection of boards grow any further, so here it is! ( I'd love to get the rare Apocalypse graffiti..)

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2095112/SALE%20COLLECTION%20OF%20SNOWBOARDS.pdf

Contact him directly via email ( its on the PDF)

He is likely to speak pilot's english so use ALPHA / BRavo etc codes if on the phone!

He is likely to sell boards as units or as bulk, or small quivers ...see with him!

Nils

WOW! Nice!

Thanks for the info Nils.

I would love to add some of these to my collection. Past transactions overseas have taught me to very careful with shipping and currency exchange costs.

The Swell Panic and Wintersticks are of interest. I think only the high end boards are worth shipping to the USA ?

Thanks, Bryan

Bryan,

Yes i think from europe to the US its around 130 usd using tnt or fedex for one box!

The swellpanik Amok ( my fav board ) is really nice for its a collectible that is still made. I assume it would need a wet sanding then revarnishing to look new again.

I'm looking for a PJ 7.0 but its too expensive! Alex told me the swoard is "used" Meaning not sure the edges are still enough for another go..

I'd love to add a lacroix eagle race, a PJ and a beamer wc edition...

Anyway... it' nice to dream

Nils

Thanks Nils. I know the feeling :) My collection is a result of those desires with NO ONE to say "NO".

Just to be clear, what currency are the amount shown in the pdf file. The Euro right? http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/europe/european-union/france/currency/index.htm

Before I run them through the converter I want to be sure. I often have run into issues with unfamiliar symbols.

Live rates at 2013.02.07 21:46:00 UTC

100.00 EUR =133.958 USD

1 EUR = 1.33958 USD

Thanks, Bryan

Examples

Winterstick Roundtail 2,665.72 USD / probably not a good deal here in the USA

Free surf slalom 160 149.00 EUR = 199.611 USD / reasonable , but add 150$ shipping and duties. 350$ , not so good?

Amok 196cm 601.612 USD / probably not too far from a good value. Add shipping , not being able to have "Hands On" for confirmation . so-so.

Wish I had an route to ship some of these. Not a particularly good time money wise.

Bryan

http://www.xe.com/

Edited by www.oldsnowboards.com

dammit, not a single goofy asym in there.

also, zoinks. thats a quiver and extras.

That '94 goofy pj7 caught my eye. think I'd dig that board, looks like a 93 pj6 goofy also.

Can some post that picture? The pdf goes away on my puter

Edited by b0ardski